Therapeutic Community Services
- 24-hour supervision within a residential setting
- Structured daily activities within the Therapeutic Community
- Morning meetings and/or concept seminars daily
- Multiple group therapy sessions a week in Long Term Residential and Recovery House
- Review of assessment by Chemical Dependency Professional (CDP) or supervised Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee (CDPT)
- Treatment Plan/Problem List developed by CDP or CDPT and the client
- Individual Counseling Sessions/Review of Treatment Plan every two weeks
- Family conferencing as needed
- AIDS information/facts sessions, group and private
- Weekly review of progress by CDP or CDPT
- Records documenting client’s activity, including counseling sessions, group, leisure activities, etc.
- Voluntary participation in job training project through the Recycling Center
- Coordination of care with outside medical and mental health providers
Withdrawal Management Services
Seadrunar Withdrawal Management Services (SWMS) offers medically managed acute detox services that assist individuals withdrawing from psychoactive substances, including, but not limited to opiates and alcohol in a safe and effective manner. Services are in accordance with current ASAM criteria. Withdrawal management services are offered in a 16 bed unit with the availability of a single room to accommodate individuals, if necessary.